FogChain open positions:
We are currently looking for a Full Stack Developer, duties include:
· Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
· Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
· Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
· Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
· Design client-side and server-side architecture
· Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
· Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
· Write effective APIs
· Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
· Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
· Create security and data protection settings
· Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
· Write technical documentation
· Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
· Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
· Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
· Familiarity with common stacks
· Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
· Excellent communication and teamwork skills
· Great attention to detail
· Organizational skills
· An analytical mind
Salary range $65,000 - $75,000
FogChain is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.